What is the correct spelling for PREIDE?
This word (Preide) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PREIDE
- deride Say not, that thou art not so cruel, and it is not their damnation that thou desirest: no more is it thy own that thou desirest; but all is one as to the effect, if thou desire the way to it. Thou mayst as well give one man poison, and deride at another for eating and drinking, and yet say, it is not your death that I desire.
- parade They arrived at camp just before parade and at Kenneth's tent was an elderly man who proved to be his father.
- precede Consider the phenomenon of reassurance; does empathy precede sympathy?
- prelude With which prelude he drew his chair towards hers and Mary was just trying to make up her mind to jump up and run right out of the room, when the door opened, and the butler walked in with a card on a waiter.
- preside In the New York constitutional convention of 1821, Peter R. Livingston appealed to the lawyers present to say "whether it has not been the case that when a man in the country of any political standing has had a suit depending at a circuit court, he has not consulted with his counsel to know what judge was to preside at the circuit; and whether he has not been frequently told that a political judge was to preside and it would not do to let the cause come on."
- pride This really was a fine sight; this could not but fill the heart of every one who loved his native town with pride and delight.
- Pared 8 pounds apples pared.
- Parried As best she could she parried the questions of the inquisitive priest without making it appear that she was trying to hide anything.
- Peered Come, we have our electric torches, and we shall need them, for it's very dark in there," and he peered into the passage in front of which they all stood now.
- Pored I pored over these for a long time, and then turned to the face.
- period Wages may be measured by the time bestowed, or by the effect produced, or by the wants of the laborer to lead a life of reasonable comfort; a salary is measured by the period of service; but an honorary is not dependent on time employed, or on needs of support, or on effect produced, but it is a tribute of gratitude due to a special benefactor.
52 words made from the letters PREIDE
4 letter words made from PREIDE:deep, deer, depr, dier, dire, drip, eier, eire, ered, erei, erie, pedi, peed, peer, peri, pied, pier, reed, reid, ride, ried, ripe.
3 letter words made from PREIDE:die, dip, dre, edp, epi, idp, ire, pee, pei, per, pid, pie, pre, red, rep, rid, rip.
5 letter words made from PREIDE:edper, eider, erdei, ieper, pedir, peire, perie, piere, preed, pride, riede, riepe, riped.