What is the correct spelling for PREIDENT?
This word (Preident) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PREIDENT
- gradient But this is small comfort when travelling from Kettleness, for the down gradient towards Sandsend is very steep, and in the darkness of the tunnel the train gets up a tremendous speed, bursting into the open just where a precipitous drop into the sea could be most easily accomplished.
- patient There is the patient," she murmured vaguely.
- pedant At the noise of the approaching vehicle the dogs began to bark furiously, and more than one nightcapped head appeared at the windows as they passed along through the deserted street-so the pedant was able to ask the way to the inn, which proved to be at the other end of the hamlet-and the worn-out old horse had to make one more effort; but he seemed to feel that the stable, where he should find shelter, rest and food, was before him, and pushed on with astonishing alacrity.
- pendent  It may be noted that in the corresponding scene in the Filocolo a single special colour effect is got by describing the room as lit up by two great pendent self-luminous carbuncles.
- penitent "You don't look to me one that'd come the Fair Penitent till you've left off bein' fair-if then you do, which some of ye don't.
- precedent After a lengthened research and repeated hearing, he was unable to find a precedent, or to solve the difficulty of a case so new.
- predict Never did anything extraordinary happen at Communipaw but he declared that he had previously dreamt it, being one of those infallible prophets who predict events after they have come to pass.
- trident You would expect to see a burst of lime-light, and Neptune appearing with a silver trident and crown.
227 words made from the letters PREIDENT
4 letter words made from PREIDENT:deep, deer, dein, dent, depr, dier, diet, dine, dint, dire, dirt, drip, eden, edit, eien, eier, eire, ende, enid, ered, erei, erie, erne, erni, eter, etre, iten, need, neid, nerd, nied, nipe, pedi, peed, peen, peer, pene, pent, peri, pert, pied, pier, pine, pint, pntd, reed, reen, reid, rein, reit, rend, reni, rent, rete, reti, ride, ried, rind, ripe, rite, rptn, teen, teip, tend, tepe, tepi, tern, tide, tied, tier, tine, tire, tree, trei, trip.
5 letter words made from PREIDENT:deine, dente, denti, depen, deter, detre, diene, diner, dirne, dirnt, dnepr, dreen, drept, edern, edite, edner, edper, eider, endre, enide, enpei, enter, entre, erdei, erden, erent, erned, eteri, ideen, ieper, ierne, inder, indre, inept, inert, inetd, inter, ndeti, neder, nedre, neeti, neier, nepit, nidre, niere, niete, niter, nitre, pedir, peine, peire, pened, penie, pente, peret, perie, peten, peter, petie, piene, piere, piert, piner, pinte, piter, pitre, preed, preen, prend, prete, preti, pride, prien, prine, print, ptere, reden, rende, rente, retie, retin, riede, riepe, rindt, riped, ripen, teide, tende, tener, tenir, tenri, teper, tepid, terne, terni, tiden, tiede, tiene, tined, tiner, tired, tiree, treed, trend, treni, tried, trine, tripe.
3 letter words made from PREIDENT:den, die, din, dip, dit, dre, edp, end, ene, ent, epi, ern, ert, idp, ire, nee, net, nip, nit, pee, pei, pen, per, pet, pid, pie, pin, pit, pre, red, rep, ret, rid, rip, rit, ted, tee, ten, ter, tie, tin, tip, tpn, tri.