What is the correct spelling for PREOARE?
This word (Preoare) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PREOARE
- dreary Never did the lonely prospect of the moor look so dreary as it looked to my eyes that evening. Day and night unweary, Watched within a curtained room Where no sunbeam brake the gloom Round the sick and dreary. – To Flush, My Dog by Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- peary Oh, go and chase Peary !
- perjure Evil hath been thy surroundings if so innocent looking a maiden shouldst so perjure herself.
- pierre Victor had started the ball rolling, and he knew that neither Pierre nor Ambrose were likely to let it rest until they had had all the rum they wanted.
- pore When pore old Bill went they 'ad a Friendly Lead at the 'King's Head' and got his missis pretty nearly seventeen pounds."
- prairie That was the first prairie dog, a great curiosity to them-the same day they saw their first 'goat.
- prate You, woman with the evil eye, do you suppose that I wish you here to bring all the ills you prate of upon my head?
- preach How is it possible to preach of forgiveness of sins if previously there have been no sins?
- prefer There are a hundred reasons why I should not go to Santa Scolastica, and in any case I should prefer to write.
- premier Wellington was then summoned to the King's closet, and in January, 1828, became Premier , giving the lead of the Commons to his favorite, Peel, he himself undertaking to control the House of Peers, much according to the tactics of the field of Waterloo.
69 words made from the letters PREOARE
5 letter words made from PREOARE:aereo, arere, opera, opere, oprea, orear, paree, pareo, parer, peaer, peare, perea, peror, perre, perro, porae, porre, prora, rapee, raper, raree, ropar, roper.
4 letter words made from PREOARE:aero, aper, areo, epae, paoe, pare, parr, pear, peer, peor, poer, pore, prae, rape, rare, reap, rear, roar, rope.
6 letter words made from PREOARE:aerope, parore, reaper, rerape, roeper.
3 letter words made from PREOARE:ape, apr, are, arp, ear, epa, era, err, oar, ore, orr, par, pea, pee, per, poa, poe, pre, pro, rap, rep, roe.