What is the correct spelling for PREPERARING?
This word (Preperaring) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PREPERARING
- papering On this present occasion, the proposed papering of the Martin parlor had caused a serious indisposition in the Johnstone home, and Auntie Jinit was on her way gayly thither, prepared to nurse her brother until the paper was ready to be hung.
- preparation There was great confusion in the market-place, for as is common in England, no preparation had been made against attack though such was always to be feared.
- prospering If she accepts it, he is happy, for it means that his suit is prospering, but if she refuses it and says "Be good enough to blow up the fire," it means that he is dismissed.
- repressing Her eyes grew stern, repressing the tenderness and pity that sought to hold them soft.
- reproving This was Mrs. Ried's grave, reproving voice; and she added, kindly: "Ester, poor child, I wish you would wrap your face up in something warm and lie down awhile.
- Peppering The night was not dark, because of a growing moon and pale stars peppering the sky, and as she walked along the light road with no care for her footsteps she found a vent for that unusual vitality in a certain habit of her girlhood which she had almost entirely dropped during the past year or two.
- Repairing Cottage property did not pay; and would Mr. Dare kindly tell him where the money for repairing them was to come from?
- Preferring The old gentleman, on entering my room, refused my most pressing invitation to sit down on the ottoman, preferring from sheer modesty to sit upon a skin stretched on the floor.
- Preparing "I'll go in and see if they're ready," he said, and was preparing to get out.
- co medic
- contrary reason