What is the correct spelling for PREPERARION?
This word (Preperarion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PREPERARION
- peroration Well, the adventurer delivered his peroration, I certainly am blame' glad to hear it.
- perspiration To ease it, he closed his fingers and found that his hand was moist with cold perspiration.
- preparation A certain preparation is necessary, and another substance is mixed with it before it produces the proper effect.
- procreation Hence comes the union of male and female, which we call marriage; hence the procreation and rearing of children, for this is a law by the knowledge of which we see even the lower animals are distinguished.
- proportion What proportion by weight?
- reparation What reparation does society offer to her?
- repression Edward had learnt, by a letter from home, of the steward's passion for Cytherea, and his mysterious repression of it, afterwards explained by his marriage.
- Preferring She used to accuse me of preferring to tack, even in a fair wind."
- Preparing "Oh, they're preparing for the reception.
- preparations Some days they must stay to make the necessary preparations for their departure.