What is the correct spelling for PREPERING?
This word (Prepering) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PREPERING
- papering I admire your nerve, Peter cried, papering this place in white, and then getting in all this heavy carved black stuff, and the red in the tapestries and screens and pillows.
- perspiring As soon as he comes into the dressing ward, Gregoire is pale and perspiring.
- prospering He and his boys were, in their small German way, prospering.
- Peppering We'd have given her a nice peppering if she'd been a French privateer.
- Repairing The boys who have spent a hard day cleaning and repairing the car, fall asleep in it.
- Preferring She was most excessively attached to Lord Lindore-everybody knew that; but she is convinced of the propriety of preferring the Duke of Altamont, and won't hesitate in sacrificing her own feelings to mine.
- Preparing What was preparing in the darkness?