What is the correct spelling for PREPRARING?
This word (Prepraring) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PREPRARING
- papering You may have a certain license in the papering of your bedrooms, of course, but the living-rooms-hall, dining-room, living-room, drawing-room, and so forth-should be pulled together with walls of one color.
- prepare They all make ready and prepare.
- reproving "You seem to be reproving me, and I can't bear it.
- Peppering The Moors on board the Kate had, luckily, been too scared by the explosion to think of getting one of the guns aft and peppering us while we were engaged in putting out the fire; and indeed, they could not have done us much harm if they had, for the high fo'castle hid us from their view.
- Repairing His coming had been so sudden, his stay so brief, and his departure so rapid, that Fyles had achieved something of his purpose in repairing any damage Superintendent Jason had done to his plans in acting contrary to his subordinate's wishes.
- Preferring "Idleness, I know well, Master Guardian, is the root of all evil; but you cannot blame me for preferring other trades to my own.
- Preparing As Mr. Treadman was preparing to mount upon the box Mrs. Powell came.
- co medic
- contrary reason
- hammered home
- hammering away