What is the correct spelling for PRERRY?
This word (Prerry) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PRERRY
- dreary All was dreary and deserted.
- parer It's about time you learnt your mistake, you old cheese-parer!
- parr 191 Northampton, William Parr , first Marquis of, iv.
- parry They fell on each other, neither of them taking thought to parry his opponent's blow, but each striking at one and the same instant with all the strength of his arm and the fury of his passion.
- peary There was no news from the Peary ship.
- perjury "I don't wish to commit perjury ," I said.
- perry Perry, of Williams College.
- peru There were similar manifestations on the part of Argentina, Chile, and Peru .
- pierre Administration of Carnot Dec 12, 1887, Pierre -Emmanuel Tirard.
- poetry None of us had ever tried our hand at cooking before, and our development along that line had a good deal of solid fact, and but little poetry in it.
- pray Pray apply yourself as you used to do; I shall not take it ill from you in the least."
- prepay It is certain however that if it were issued prior to 1851, it did not prepay any authorized government postage, and if issued after 1847, such an issue was forbidden by law unless authorized by the Postmaster General.
- pretty But it was pretty .
- prey While in this helpless position, they are sometimes attacked by birds of prey , which tear out their eyes, and otherwise injure them.
- priory William de Birmingham ten, which I take to be the land where the Priory stood; and Ranulph de Rakeby three acres, in Saltley: About the same time, sundry others gave houses and land in smaller quantities: William de Birmingham gave afterwards twenty-two acres more.
- prudery All which was hidden by prudery is disclosed in its viciousness, and this outburst of indignation is the result.
- pry "I don't want to pry into any man's affairs," said Crow, easily.
- purr She had sat quite a long time at it, spinning, and delighting in its old friendly purr and clatter.
- Rory "No,"-she shook her head decidedly,-"no, Gerry," she added, to take the sharp edge off her refusal, "no, Gerry; Rory won't."
- Prier Prier ne profite rien ...
- preys The secret sorrow that preys on body and mind alike preyed on her.
- purer Are there not other moments when one hears more permanent and purer voices?...