What is the correct spelling for PRESCIBED?
This word (Prescibed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PRESCIBED
- preside No; it was in order that the Head of the Church might preside over the interests of religion from the elevation of a throne, and that the Vicar of Jesus Christ might be surrounded with royal splendour.
- pressed By this construction, the work is pressed to the table at a point as close as possible to the cutters.
- presumed I rather presumed the doctor took it for granted."
- Preceded Hunter opened the gate and preceded me through it.
- Presaged In this message, nearly all of Mr. Roosevelt's later policies as President are presaged, and in it also are marked the spirit and phraseology which have done so much to make him the idol of the American middle class, and particularly of the social reformer.
- Presided The republican deputies surrounded the tribune and the bureau, at which Lucien Bonaparte presided.