What is the correct spelling for PRESEVING?
This word (Preseving) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PRESEVING
- preceding In preceding years a crowd of I.W.W. men had been nothing to worry a rancher.
- preserving We send them teachers instead of soldiers, and as there are really very few people in the world who fight for the love of fighting, we have little difficulty in preserving peace.
- pressing He looked down the stairs; at the bottom of the first double flight were a couple of maids, screaming and white-faced, leaning and pressing against the door, immediately below the one he had just come through himself.
- Perceiving Then, perceiving her daughter's expression of perplexity, Mrs. Hilbery burst out laughing.
- Receiving "Receiving is just down at the end of the hall.
- Reserving She turned it over, studying it, characteristically reserving the mystery until the last.
- Prefacing H. Channing, on behalf of the business committee, introduced a series of resolutions, prefacing them with a speech in the following vein: It is but giving voice to what is working in the hearts of those now present, and of thousands whose sympathies are at this moment with us over our whole land, to say this is a religious meeting.
- Presaging Even animals, birds, and insects have a presaging instinct, perhaps a bodily feeling, that warns them; but man often neglects his perceptive and reasoning powers; neither himself observes, nor attends to the observations of others, unless special inclination or circumstances stimulate attention to the subject.
- Presiding Here is the chair in which he sat while presiding at the club, forming habits of drink which killed him at the last, his own life ending in a tragedy as terrible as any he ever wrote.
- Presuming You all told me by your looks and treatment that I was presuming on the kindness I had received; but do you think that, though I bent to it then, as if you and yours were right, that I, an Eastern Prince, would bear this treatment at your hands?
- Proving "If you want to dispute as though you were in the schools," cried one of the court, when he found himself out of his depth, "you are only proving yourself a fool."
367 words made from the letters PRESEVING
3 letter words made from PRESEVING:eeg, ene, epi, erg, ern, ese, esr, eve, gee, gen, gin, gnp, gsr, ies, ige, ipv, ire, irs, ivp, nee, nig, nip, pee, peg, pei, pen, per, pes, pie, pig, pin, pre, psi, rep, res, rev, rig, rip, see, sen, sep, sin, sip, sir, vie, vip.
5 letter words made from PRESEVING:eevns, egers, egner, egrep, eigen, eiger, eines, eisen, enevs, enger, enpei, enver, erevs, ergen, ergin, ering, erins, ernes, ersin, esper, espie, evens, evers, evins, evren, geens, geeps, geers, geier, geise, gener, genip, genis, genre, genri, gerin, gerne, gersi, gieen, giers, giese, ginep, giner, gines, giren, girns, givee, given, giver, green, grein, greis, griep, gries, griev, grine, grins, gripe, ieper, ierne, igene, inese, inger, ipsen, isere, isger, isneg, isner, ivens, ivers, neeps, neger, negev, negre, negri, neier, neige, neive, nerve, nervi, never, neves, nevis, niere, niese, nieve, niger, niver, peeng, peens, peers, peine, peins, peire, penes, penev, penge, penie, penis, pense, peres, perge, perie, perng, perns, persi, perve, piene, piere, pieve, piner, pines, pings, pires, pirns, piven, piver, preen, prese, presi, prien, pries, prigs, prine, pring, prise, pvris, reens, regev, regni, reign, reing, reins, reise, reive, renes, renge, renig, rense, rensi, repeg, repse, resen, resin, revis, riege, rieng, riepe, riese, rieve, rines, ringe, rings, rinse, ripen, risen, rivne, seein, segen, segni, segre, seier, seige, seine, seing, sengi, seper, sepin, serei, seren, serge, serin, serpe, serve, servi, seven, sever, sevgi, sgeir, siege, sieve, siner, singe, siree, siren, sirve, sneer, snipe, speen, speer, spier, spine, spire, spree, spreg, sprig, sprin, sring, sveen, svign, veeps, veers, veges, vegie, vener, vengi, venir, venis, vepse, veren, veres, verge, verin, verne, verni, verse, versi, vesre, viene, vieng, viens, viers, vigen, viger, vigne, vines, vinge, viper, viren, vires, viser.
4 letter words made from PRESEVING:egen, egin, egis, egri, eien, eier, eire, engi, epng, erei, erie, eris, erne, erni, erse, even, ever, gene, gens, gien, gipn, give, gnsr, gper, grin, grip, gris, gvir, inge, ings, ives, ngee, ngvs, nige, nipe, nips, nive, peen, peer, peev, pene, peri, pier, pine, ping, pins, prig, reeg, reen, rege, rein, reni, revi, ries, ring, ripe, rips, rise, rive, seen, seep, seer, sege, segi, sein, sene, sere, sieg, siev, sign, sine, sing, sire, snip, spin, spiv, sree, svir, veen, veer, vein, veng, veni, veps, vien, vier, vies, vine, ving, vise.