What is the correct spelling for PRESHER?
This word (Presher) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PRESHER
- crusher In this mine of his there was an orchestration of busy sounds, from the clang of the bell to start or stop the engine, to this deep, rumbling undertone of the crusher; and every clang and crunch brought him that much nearer to the day when he would be free.
- fresher She threw open the window to admit a few breaths of fresher air, and in the silence of the night she could hear the receding steps of their late visitors.
- perisher We caught the perisher.
- preacher Maybe I should have been a preacher, I don't know.
- prefer But you prefer the blessing of the Mahdi?
- premier My name is Arthur Cherami, former land-holder, ci-devant premier high-liver of the capital.
- pusher Now, with what I get from the pusher, I can buy off that hot spot on the police blotter.
- rasher He is not of the rank for a twopenny rasher, or a wedge of cheese packed in old petticoat.
- rusher Nominally the "rusher" was paid regular union wages.
- thresher I've done all sorts of jobs on a farm, from splitting rails to feeding a steam thresher, and they are picnics beside what you are now at.
- Presser It takes about eight weeks for a green hand to become a good seam presser.
- mis carried
- more badmannered
- playing off
- harmonic minors