What is the correct spelling for PRESHES?
This word (Preshes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PRESHES
- press "Well, Mary, I'm not going to press you," he said.
- Presser His friends had placed him as an apprentice to a hot-presser, with whom he lived very honestly for some time; but at last, the idle women with whom he conversed continually pressing him for money in return for their lewd favours, he was by that means drawn in to run away from his master, and subsist by picking pockets.
- Perches He perches on a dead branch, low down-not up among the boughs, but as much as possible under them.
- preachers Said Carpenter: "It is not such a bad thing for a cause to have its preachers go to jail."
- pushes But the poet in him pushes the man aside, and bids him, at all events, wait.
- rushes "Go," answered the birds, "and hide in the rushes on the island of the pool of sweet waters!"
- preaches Lucretius, while realising the full pathos and solemnity of the thought of death, preaches submission to the inexorable decree of Nature with a stern consistency and a proud fortitude combating the suggestions of human weakness.
- presses And the hour presses ....
- perishes They were united as the adventurous are united, though one reaches the goal and the other perishes by the way.
- threshes How the old churl whistles and threshes the snow!
67 words made from the letters PRESHES
5 letter words made from PRESHES:ehess, epher, erses, esher, esper, esser, heers, heres, herpe, hesps, hesse, peers, peres, phere, phese, prese, press, reesh, repse, reses, rhees, seeps, seher, seper, seres, serpe, serse, sespe, sheep, sheer, shree, speer, spees, spehr, spree.
4 letter words made from PRESHES:ehre, erse, here, hess, peer, pehr, preh, pssh, rehe, reph, resh, rhee, seep, seer, sees, sehr, sere, sesh, sree, sspe.
3 letter words made from PRESHES:ese, esr, hep, pee, per, pes, pre, rep, res, see, sep, sse.