What is the correct spelling for PRESHOIUR?
This word (Preshoiur) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PRESHOIUR
- fresh Flowers that decay on the graves that are fresh. The problem got buried alongside the flesh. – Someone Is Lying by subhumans
- fresher Yes sir My aura is orchestral, but way fresher – I Still Love H.E.R. by teriyaki boyz
- parishioner The young abbe took the rector aside to explain to him the injurious situation in which the impenitence of his parishioner placed religion, and the duty the bishop imposed upon him.
- perish Perish the very thought of boredom in the presence of Mme.
- perisher Always merry and bright, as the perisher said in the play.
- piroshki Now he looked like he could stand a piroshki or two to plump him up.
- praetor It appears to be of the same species as peninsulae and judging from the original description it closely resembles praetor.
- preach Don't preach at them: don't reason with them.
- preacher For a long time his wish and his hope had been that Benedetto might become a great gospel labourer; not an ordinary labourer, a preacher, a confessor, but an extraordinary labourer; not a soldier of the regular army, hampered by uniform and discipline, but a free champion of the Holy Spirit.
- preaching Why don't you preach the gospel instead of preaching about man's making money?"
- premier She declined it with real gratitude, partly upon the same grounds which had before led her to refuse a similar offer, but with the additional reason now that she would not expose the Queen and the Premier to insult for showing friendliness to "an infidel."
- press His kindness so melted my exasperation with the press that I was at a loss to know how to begin the fighting talk I had come to make.
- prussia Then there was some terribly elaborate affair that I could not settle, about two bedsteads, the whole blame of which transaction, whatever it was, lay on my shoulders; and then a literary friend came up, and told me he was sorry we could not pass over his ground on our way to the summit, but that the King of Prussia had forbidden it.
- pusher Probably she is going out with George B. Pusher.