What is the correct spelling for PRESHOOLS?
This word (Preshools) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PRESHOOLS
- Premolars The teeth are short-crowned, the incisors without "mark," or enamel pit, on the cutting edge; the premolars are all smaller and simpler than the molars.
- prevails There are but two powers in France-the Holy Union, which still prevails, and the accursed Huguenot; and between them is the battle.
- parasols The carriages came round to the door; gloves, parasols, and scent-bottles were securely grasped; whereupon the squire, standing bare-headed on the steps, insisted upon seeing the party of the opposition off first, and waited to hand Mrs. Lovell into her carriage, an ironic gallantry accepted by the lady with serenity befitting the sacred hour.
- preaches At seven-thirty is the evening service, at which he again preaches and after which he shakes hands with several hundred more and talks personally, in his study, with any who have need of talk with him.
- perishes Monarchy itself shall rot ere England perishes!"
- petioles Petioles longer than the leaves, with 2 stipules at the base.
- parishes He had ruined two parishes by putting up churches so large that his parishioners could not afford to keep them in repair.
- art the and up
- congratulate oneself
- contended with
- contending for
- in voicing
- more energetically
- put a tail on
- put a trance
- wast straightforward
- hail mary plays