What is the correct spelling for PRESURRING?
This word (Presurring) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PRESURRING
- preserving Another bit of verse was inspired by this incident which is worth preserving: One night I was dining at the house of a friend on the North Side where the "Fair Unknown" was one of the company-a fact of which Field only became possessed when I left the office late in the afternoon.
- pressing She, as she felt his hot fingers pressing against hers, began to see the stage through a mist of tears.
- prospering But I, whilst I account myself the son Of prospering Fortune, ne'er will be disgraced.
- Pleasuring Not a day passed but Stephen had got some proposition for pleasuring, and he never tired of hunting up some place to go.
- Treasuring Take a workshop of your own, do some great work in a joyful spirit, something to astonish the world, and I will wager anything that the old fool of a steward will only be vexed to think that he destroyed the first work of the celebrated Pollux, instead of treasuring it in his cabinet of curiosities.
- Preferring It is true that the practice becomes rarer yearly as the old style of men die out and the spirit of commerce is imported into rural life: the rising race preferring to make money of their shooting, by letting it, instead of cultivating social ties.
- Preparing The building work has been done by one carpenter and an assistant, and he has had occasional help in preparing boards.
- Presaging When the general ceased there was silence-that eloquent, solemn silence which accompanies those moments in which the Genius of History hovers over the heads of men, and, touching them with its pinions, ties their tongues and opens the eyes of the spirit, so that they can look into the future, and, with presaging horror, read all the secrets of coming time as by a flash of lightning.
- Presiding His reference to an article of feminine apparel, however, was responsible for his recalling the fact that he had not as yet received his daily assurance from the presiding genius of the bar that he stood well in the estimation of the only lady in the camp.
- Presuming He hinted at the reason-presuming upon their intimacy.
- Procuring Yes, I must lay claim to the situation promised me at Castle Osternau; only by procuring it can I ever lay by money enough to pay my uncle.