What is the correct spelling for PREVASIVE?
This word (Prevasive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PREVASIVE
- preserver Without speaking, he permitted himself to be supported by his preserver , who rather bore than led him the few paces to the horse; at last he gained the saddle, the other took the bridle and led him slowly towards the town.
- privacy The cure of St. Henri sent none away empty who asked his advice; some he dealt with in a few swift words amidst a general conversation where he bore his cheerful part; others at greater length in the privacy of an adjoining room.
- profuse Out popped the "cullud pusson" profuse in apologies.
- proviso But with this proviso , I think a spirit of patriotism is absolutely necessary to the regeneration of China.
- Prefaced He has prefaced his admirable collection by an Introduction, which proves his full consciousness of the worth of his task, and proves equally his ability to execute it.
- Prefacing Prefacing his remarks with the statement that this was a beautiful world, he laughed heartily and said that he had become formally engaged.
281 words made from the letters PREVASIVE
5 letter words made from PREVASIVE:aerie, aesir, aiver, aries, arise, arvee, asier, asirv, asper, aspie, avere, avers, avvie, easer, eaves, erase, erevs, esera, esper, espie, evers, evvia, ieper, isaev, isere, ispra, ivars, ivers, ivrea, paese, paesi, pairs, paree, pares, parev, paris, parse, parsi, parve, paser, pasir, pavie, pavis, peaer, peare, peers, peira, peire, perai, peras, perea, peres, peria, perie, persi, perve, pesar, pesra, piave, piere, pieve, pirae, pires, pisar, pivar, piver, preas, prese, presi, pries, prise, pvris, raese, raise, rapee, raviv, reais, reaps, reave, reise, reive, repas, repse, resia, revis, riepe, riese, rieve, rivas, saive, sapei, saper, sapir, saree, sarpi, saver, savir, seaer, seare, seier, seper, sepia, serei, seria, serpa, serpe, serva, serve, servi, sever, sieve, sipra, siree, sirpa, sirve, spaer, spare, spear, speer, spier, spire, spree, vaire, vairs, vaper, vares, varie, varsi, varve, vasep, veeps, veers, vepse, veras, veres, veria, verpa, verse, versi, verve, vespa, vesre, viars, viera, viers, viper, vires, virsa, viser, visva, vivar, viver, vivra, vivre, vraie.
4 letter words made from PREVASIVE:aevi, aire, airs, aper, apis, apse, ares, arse, aver, aves, ease, eeas, eier, eira, eire, epae, erei, erie, eris, erse, ever, ieva, ives, pair, pare, pari, pave, pear, peer, peev, peri, pier, pisa, prae, raie, rape, raps, rase, rasp, rave, reap, revi, ries, ripe, rips, rise, rive, sari, save, sear, seep, seer, sere, siar, siev, sire, siva, spar, spiv, sree, svar, svir, vape, vase, vavi, veer, veps, veve, viae, vier, vies, visa, vise, viva, vsvp, vvip.
3 letter words made from PREVASIVE:air, ape, apr, are, arp, asp, ear, epa, epi, era, ese, esr, eve, ies, ipv, ira, ire, irs, iva, ivp, par, pas, pea, pee, pei, per, pes, pia, pie, pre, psa, psi, pva, rap, ras, rep, res, rev, rip, sap, sea, see, sep, sip, sir, spa, var, vas, vie, vip.