What is the correct spelling for PREVENS?
This word (Prevens) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PREVENS
- pretense They did their work simply and quietly, with no bluff and no pretense .
- prevent We're trying to cross the river and they're trying to prevent us."
- proven Instead, she nodded her head as if some inner conviction had proven well founded.
- provence 2 Charles V. entered Provence by way of Piedmont in the summer of 1536, and invested Marseilles.
- proves What you have just said proves him right.
- prefers One may drive, ride, or if he prefers a little moderate exercise, walk to the summit.
- prevents "Because there will be only a single mass to-morrow, that of five o'clock, and at that the rule prevents your communicating alone.
- ravens On the way we saw a number of large ravens ; splendid birds they were and wonderfully tame; the ground was quite covered in places by flocks of them.
83 words made from the letters PREVENS
5 letter words made from PREVENS:eevns, enevs, enver, erevs, ernes, esper, evens, evers, evren, neeps, nerve, never, neves, peens, peers, penes, penev, pense, peres, perns, perve, preen, prese, reens, renes, rense, repse, resen, seper, seren, serpe, serve, seven, sever, sneer, speen, speer, spree, sveen, veeps, veers, vener, vepse, veren, veres, verne, verse, vesre.
3 letter words made from PREVENS:ene, ern, ese, esr, eve, nee, pee, pen, per, pes, pre, rep, res, rev, see, sen, sep.
4 letter words made from PREVENS:erne, erse, even, ever, peen, peer, peev, pene, reen, seen, seep, seer, sene, sere, sree, veen, veer, veps.