What is the correct spelling for PRGENANT?
This word (Prgenant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PRGENANT
- poignant These men had known in the midst of their privations and sufferings a new and poignant feeling of anguish: they had seen "a section at any rate of their countrymen" repudiate the view that in serving as they served they were fighting for Ireland, for her happiness, for her prosperity and her liberty.
- pregnancy She seldom sits down, though her pregnancy is far advanced now and she needs rest.
- pregnant He died in the course of two years, leaving his widow pregnant with a son, who came into the world six months after the father's death.
- regnant She gave him the letter, her heart standing still, but she was filled with a regnant determination to defend herself, to defend David against any attack, or from any consequences.
- repugnant You see, there isn't but twenty-two years' difference between us, and the major is a great toast among the girls still, which is repugnant to my filial feelings."
203 words made from the letters PRGENANT
3 letter words made from PRGENANT:age, ane, ant, ape, apr, apt, are, arp, art, ate, atp, ear, eat, ent, epa, era, erg, ern, ert, eta, gap, gar, gat, gen, get, gnp, nag, nan, nap, net, nne, pan, par, pat, pea, peg, pen, per, pet, pre, rag, rap, rat, rep, ret, rna, tag, tan, tap, tar, tea, teg, ten, ter, tpn.
5 letter words made from PRGENANT:agent, agner, agren, anger, angre, anner, anrep, anter, apter, arent, earnt, ertan, etang, etgar, ganne, gante, gapen, garet, gater, geant, gnant, graet, grant, grape, grate, grean, great, nager, naper, naret, neang, negar, negra, nepga, nerpa, netra, ngern, ntare, paeng, pager, paget, pagne, paner, panet, pange, paret, parge, pater, patre, patrn, pearn, pegar, penan, penta, peran, perga, perna, perng, praet, prang, prate, prenn, preta, ragen, range, reang, regna, renga, renta, retag, taeng, tagen, tager, tanen, tange, tanne, tapen, taper, tegra, tenga, terna.
4 letter words made from PRGENANT:ante, aper, apne, eang, earn, egna, epng, etna, gaen, gape, gate, gean, gear, gent, geta, gnat, gnrn, gper, gran, nape, narn, neap, near, neat, nega, nepa, ngae, ngap, nget, nrna, page, pane, pang, pant, pare, part, pate, peag, pean, pear, peat, penn, pent, pert, prae, prag, prat, rage, rant, rape, rapt, rate, reap, rega, rent, rptn, tang, tape, tare, tarn, tarp, tean, tear, tera, tern, trap, trna.