What is the correct spelling for PRIARY?
This word (Priary) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PRIARY
- dreary Don't let's discuss that dreary business.
- friary Not a stone of the old Friary remains in its place, but the building saw in its time a good deal of Guildford history.
- peary Peary has no more than I; Stanley tells me nothing I have not experienced!
- piracy But he had postponed his own private piracy too long.
- prairie "We have whipped Sigel on the prairie by Coon Creek and killed-we don't know how many.
- pray Pray you sit by us, And tell's a tale.
- priam Page 370-the entry for Priam had no page number reference; 95 inserted.
- primary The third primary division, that of trade, has had some interesting developments.
- prior Through 1900 there was only a single order book; beginning prior to 1910, separate domestic and foreign order books were introduced, but most of them have been lost.
- priory The Priory clock struck four.
- prissy If not, I shall take your fond love to all of them at home-Tom, and Dick, and Harry, and Harriet, and Prissy , and all of them-Joe really was carrying the thing through splendidly-and perhaps, my dear, when you are a grand lady in England, you will give a thought-a thought now and again-to your old friends across the water.
- privy As my hosts were in nowise privy to my plans, I may venture to say, that for the next three days I was more or less a guest at Drohoregan Manor.
- priors This house, thus founded did not flourish; whether the place was too hard for the monks, or whether there was some other cause we know not, but the first two priors , though both from the Grande Chartreuse, failed to establish it.