What is the correct spelling for PRINTEED?
This word (Printeed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PRINTEED
- oriented Arrived, he had hardly become oriented when the rising Mississippi started his house toward New Orleans and the Gulf.
- painted Seeing a door with Gaststube painted on it I opened it and peeped in.
- pretend I never did see it, even when I was only a boy, and had to pretend to take in all the ideas the Governor fed me up with.
- print "'Your name, under the print.
- printed Behold the effect of the card, long before it's printed."
- printer Poetry will never require the elaborate aid from the printer which he gives to music; but it seems clear that he has not yet done for it all that he might or should.
- Ranted I don't care where I go or what-- I would have ranted on for some time, no doubt, but that a look from Beatrice stopped me in mid-air, and I stood silent, feeling somewhat foolish.
- Prated Yes; he had worshipped at the shrine of the Beautiful; he had prated of the Renaissance.
- punted I only punted on one card, and spent four hours without losing or gaining.