What is the correct spelling for PRIORI?
This word ( Priori) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PRIORI
- pair Together the pair entered, mounted a low flight of steps and rang the private bell.
- paper And what does this paper say?
- par But being afraid that my vehemence would too much affect you, I thought it better to wait a little, as well for the reasons already hinted at, as to be able to give you as many par - ticulars as I could, and my thoughts upon all.
- para XXIX: "boholde" changed to "beholde" (para 2) and "mayely e" to "may lye" (para 5).
- pear Taking my very own pear , and-but you won't get it!
- peer He said nothing, but every now and then he would peer through the window and raise his hand to his ear as if listening.
- pepper In Tomorrow in Cuba, Mr. Pepper notes that "though the conception of colonial home rule for Cuba was non-existent among the Spanish statesmen of that day, the perception of it was clear on the part of the thinking people of the island.
- pier He pointed to the boat tied at the pier , now far behind them because the Water Witch had been moving.
- poor "Tell the poor things about it," said Mrs. Mansfield.
- pour "Sure, your honour, I would not touch a dhrop of the cratur, even if they were to try and pour it down me throat," he answered.
- power We'll try its power ."
- prairie That need was met in America by man's warfare against the forest, the flood, and the prairie .
- pray And why is it not a horse, pray ?
- prayer It was not a prayer -meeting."
- prey People in Europe, hearing of such things, believed that the Union would soon fall to pieces and become the prey of foreign powers.
- prior I have a prior claim.
- pro By Jove, I'll sign on as a pro .
- pure The eggs were pure white.
- poorer Are the poor really getting poorer ?
- per 4 50 Half Turkey morocco, per vol .