What is the correct spelling for PRIS?
This word (Pris) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PRIS
- paris "Yes," said Lord Doningdale, "I have been at Paris ."
- prig He was always a most confounded prig .
- prim He stiffened and sat up like a prim little school-boy, his soft eyes hurt like a dog's that's been wounded.
- prism Another method largely employed to produce reversed negatives direct, is by means of a mirror or prism placed either before or behind the lens.
- Kris Its crest was up on end, its beak was a good two inches long and curved like a Malay kris; its claws gripped the little man's shoulder.
- pros At home, he hunted around on the Internet and found a writers group that discussed the pros and cons of different programs.