What is the correct spelling for PROCIVE?
This word (Procive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PROCIVE
- erosive Severe attrition in young patients is usually associated with erosive factors in their diets.
- passive The world had ended with John Marchmont's death, and his daughter's life since that great sorrow had been at best only a passive endurance of existence.
- pensive I thought her voice had in it a pensive tone, as if she were not wholly satisfied with the brilliant promise that lay before her.
- perceive I, for instance, to-day bring two, you perceive ."
- praise For my part, let them praise me or not, I know that I can do any thing I set my mind upon.
- precede I am supposing here that you have already learned where Yorktown is; for geography, to some extent at least, should precede history; but if not, I would let it pass for the moment, since we cannot do every thing at once, and proceed to inquire about the siege, and revolution.
- proviso Jerry added, by way of proviso .
104 words made from the letters PROCIVE
3 letter words made from PROCIVE:ceo, cer, cio, cop, cpi, cpr, cro, crp, epi, ice, ipo, ipv, ire, ivp, opv, ore, pei, per, pic, pie, poe, poi, prc, pre, pro, pvc, rep, rev, rio, rip, roc, roe, vcr, vie, vip.
5 letter words made from PROCIVE:cerio, cervi, cervo, cipro, coire, copei, copie, corvi, cover, iover, ircop, iveco, pecor, picro, piver, poire, porci, porec, price, proci, prove, recio, revco, verco, verio, vicor, viper, virco, vireo, voice, vorce.
4 letter words made from PROCIVE:cero, cive, coir, cope, core, corp, cove, cpio, crop, eipo, epic, evro, iove, ipco, oevp, opec, over, peor, peri, pier, pivo, poer, porc, pore, revi, rice, rico, ripe, rive, rivo, rope, rove, veio, vice, vico, vier, viro, voci.