What is the correct spelling for PROCOLOMATION?
This word (Procolomation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PROCOLOMATION
- percolation Percolation and usage had drained the others inevitably-and the day was beginning with heat and stifling reek.
- proclamation In the reign of Mary there was issued a proclamation limiting and prohibiting the slaughter of deer in the Forest on account of their growing scarcity.
- procreation It cannot be; For matrimony being the dearest point Of law, the people have it all by heart: A cheat on procreation will not pass.
- reclamation In the uplands vast areas formerly untouched by the plough have been brought under tillage by the help of perennial canals, and the process of reclamation is still going on.
- proclamations Wood and cultivation succeeded each other at intervals, though the former surpassed the latter in tenfold extent; but instead of deserted villages and empty houses, which had met us on the way to Washington, we found most of the inhabitants remaining peaceably in their homes, and relying upon the assurance of protection given to them in our proclamations.