What is the correct spelling for PROCOTOR?
This word (Procotor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PROCOTOR
- proctor History of the Book of Common Prayer, F. Proctor .
- procurator Herr Procurator , take this chair beside me.
- projector Whether the projector committed an error, I leave to the critics.
- promoter "Mr. Mallowe, although I understand that Mr. Rockamore, being a promoter , was more closely associated with my father in various projects than you, I believe that he always considered you his best friend.
- prosecutor This last filled out a response to an imaginary indictment of an officious Crown-Prosecutor.
- protector The horse looks to his master as his protector .
- rector The Rector took his meals alone, in the parlour.
- Procter We need not leave off liking the merely pretty writers, such as Miss Procter and Longfellow.
- proctors The Heads of Houses were all assembled, and the University musicians 'had sounded a lesson on their wind-music,' standing on the leads at the west end of the library; but while the Vice-Chancellor was placing a piece of gold on the first stone, the earth fell in, and the scaffold broke, 'so that all those who were thereon, the Proctors , Principals of Halls, etc.
64 words made from the letters PROCOTOR
3 letter words made from PROCOTOR:coo, cop, cot, cpr, cro, crp, crt, oct, opt, orr, otc, oto, pct, pot, prc, pro, roc, rot, tcp, too, top, tor.
4 letter words made from PROCOTOR:cooo, coop, coot, copt, corp, coto, crop, octo, oort, orto, otoo, otro, poor, poot, porc, poro, port, roco, root, rort, rotc, toop, toor, torr.
5 letter words made from PROCOTOR:corot, corpo, corto, croop, cropt, ororo, otpor, poort, porro, porto, potro, prorc, proto, rotor, topco, topor, toroc, troop.