What is the correct spelling for PROISE?
This word (Proise) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PROISE
- poise She still carried her head with her customary hauteur, but there was something in its poise which suggested defiance as well, and which was quite new.
- pose It was not an important post, affording a pose in the limelight, but that fact had its compensations.
- praise I'm ready - praise the Lord.
- price As I said before, she won't have me at any price .
- prize The only real thing I did was to hurry as though every moment were my last, as though the world, which now seems so rich in everything, held only one prize which might be seized upon before I arrived.
- promise I will do what I can, I promise you that.
- prose Aminta was in need of poetry; but the young schoolmaster's plain, well-directed prose of the view of a business in life was welcome to her.
- prosy She didn't care a bit for the cargo, or the purposes; she didn't care a bit for any of his interests nor wish to share them; his interests, in so far as specialized and unrelated to their romance, were, she intimated, by every retreating grace-as of gathered-up skirts and a backward smile for the captain in his prosy room-the captain's own particular manly business; her business was to be womanly, that is, to be charming, to feel the breeze in the sails, and to gaze at the stars.
- rise She tried to rise , but with a strong hand on her shoulder he forced her back.
- rose The man rose up.
- priors He visited the thirty monasteries of his congregation, deposed priors , delivered strong rebukes on account of lax discipline, severely admonished criminal monks, and had become in 1517 a man of fully developed character and commanding powers; yet he still preserved somewhat of the trusting simplicity of the monastic brother.
77 words made from the letters PROISE
4 letter words made from PROISE:eipo, epos, eris, eros, esop, oser, peor, peri, peso, pier, poer, pore, pose, pros, ries, ripe, rips, rise, rope, rose, seoi, seor, sire, sore.
5 letter words made from PROISE:eorsi, osier, peros, persi, pires, piros, poire, poise, pores, poser, posie, presi, preso, pries, prise, prose, reios, ropes, siero, sirop, soire, soper, spier, spire, spore.
3 letter words made from PROISE:eos, epi, esr, ies, ipo, ire, irs, iso, ops, ore, pei, per, pes, pie, poe, poi, pre, pro, psi, rep, res, rio, rip, roe, sep, sip, sir, sop.