What is the correct spelling for PROOL?
This word (Prool) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PROOL
- drool Do you mind if I drool a bit?"
- parole But remember you're on parole !
- payroll You have about forty minutes in which to meet your payroll .
- peril The captain stood in the pilot house with a pistol at the head of the pilot, and told him to give his orders, and to give wrong ones at his peril .
- pol The Grande Rue of Rocher-St.-Pol I saw winding between gabled and half-timbered houses towards the church on the summit, and finally a long flight of stairs called by the people Jacob's ladder brings the pilgrim to the terrace in front of the church door.
- poll She was the richest old maid on the North Shore; lived in a stone and plaster house bigger’n the Ostable County jail, which she’d labeled "Pendlebury Villa"; had six servants, three cats and a poll parrot; and was so tipped back with dignity and importance that a plumb-line dropped from her after-hair comb would have missed her heels by three inches.
- polo These deputy hosts of the Deputy-Commissioner, after so kindly relieving our minds, drove us to the polo grounds in their brake, behind unbroken ponies, along a half-made road, which was highly exhilarating-but we feared nothing after our late escape-were we not each a neck to the good?
- pool Aren't you going to try for some of those trout in the pool ?
- pro McKinley side-issue of the pro -Peary effort.
- prole Et licet unicus eis fuisset, mallent prole caruisse, quam talem habuisse.
- proof And after a moment of silence he continued: The best proof of the truth of your words is this, that you are here, that you are standing before me.
- propel Nevertheless, some unseen power seemed to propel him toward an erratic solution of this sort.
- provo Members of the teacher-training class at Provo were asked to name four or five subjects which they regarded hard to stimulate interest in.
- prow "Steamer off the port bow, sir," rang out the voice of the lookout at the prow .
- prowl At night the coyotes yap quaveringly and prowl abroad after the long-eared jack rabbits, which bounce away at their hunger-driven approach.
- prowler It made one glad to let even this rare prowler of the woods go in peace.
- roil "Deer wouldn't roil the water like that.
- roll Let the months roll by and then approach the same village along the same road under the summer sun.
- POOLE I have introduced Dr. Poole into this narrative because he was really the dean of the interesting group of men who figured in Field's Saints' and Sinners' Corner.
- PROMO Bounce Back (Radio Version)" - 3:29 "Bounce Back (House Dub)" - 5:52 "Bounce Back (7" Remix)" - 4:12 "Bounce Back (Acapella)" - 3:59 12" Single (Atlantic Records promo) "Bounce Back (12" Version)" - 6:45 "Bounce Back (Radio Version)" - 3:29 "Bounce Back (House Dub)" - 5:52 "Bounce Back (7" Remix)" - 4:12 "Bounce Back (Acapella)" - 3:59 12" Single (Indisc Belgian release) "Bounce Back (12" Version)" - 6:45 "Bounce Back (7" Radio Version)" - 3:29 "Bounce Back (House Dub Mix)" - 5:52 "Bounce Back (7" Remix)" - 4:12 "Bounce Back (Acapella)" - 3:59 We've got two fifty grand in the budget to go Subtract five for club promo – The Hardest Way To Make An Easy Living by the streets