What is the correct spelling for PROSES?
This word (Proses) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PROSES
- process I do not seem to escape from that obligation by a process of law.
- profess We shall possibly have to act on the intimation of the fifteenth, and profess to be wiser than others.
- prose The motive of my great regard for her style I take to have been that I fancied it such perfect solid prose .
- prosy Don't be alarmed, I won't keep you up all night with prosy details.
- prowess To her he desired to present the greater portion of the riches he had by his prowess secured.
- Posies "I think I'll gather the posies now," was all she said.
- rouses It is reading that brings us to our best, and rouses each faculty to its most vigorous life.
49 words made from the letters PROSES
3 letter words made from PROSES:eos, esr, ops, ore, per, pes, poe, pre, pro, rep, res, roe, sep, sop, sos, sse.
4 letter words made from PROSES:epos, eros, esop, oser, peor, peso, poer, pore, pose, pros, rope, rose, ross, seor, seso, sops, sore, sspe.
5 letter words made from PROSES:essop, osser, peros, pores, poser, poses, posse, preso, press, prose, ropes, soper, sores, speos, spore.