What is the correct spelling for PROSSED?
This word (Prossed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PROSSED
- aroused Shouts and lights in the other vessels showed that the entire flotilla was aroused .
- crossed They were evidently making a direct line for it when he first saw them, and they crossed the high road straight to its entrance.
- dressed Then Lilly rose, smiling as she dressed .
- poised The whistling ceased; the snake, with half its body out of the cleft, remained poised in air as if stiffened to stone.
- posed More than this, she posed the question in a broader form-why should a young girl be permitted any interest in any young man whatsoever?
- prosody But much worse is to be said of any Poem, which is only written in the Shape of Metre, but has no more of Verse in it, than of Rhime; no Harmony, or Prosody , no true Metrical Cadence; half the Lines concluding with double Syllables, as Torment, Greatness, and the Participles ending in ing.
- Browsed There is the bent or broken sapling which a moose pulled down with his mouth and then held down with his feet while he browsed.
93 words made from the letters PROSSED
4 letter words made from PROSSED:deop, deor, depr, dero, doer, dope, dose, doss, drop, epos, eros, esop, oder, oser, pedo, peor, peso, poer, pore, pose, prod, pros, redo, rods, rope, rose, ross, seor, seso, sops, sore, sspe.
5 letter words made from PROSSED:depor, doper, dopes, dores, doses, dress, drops, dross, erdos, essop, osser, peros, poder, pores, posed, poser, poses, posse, preso, press, prods, prose, redos, resod, ropes, rosed, soper, sored, sores, speos, spode, spods, spore.
3 letter words made from PROSSED:des, doe, dos, dre, edo, edp, eos, esr, ode, oed, ops, ore, per, pes, pod, poe, pre, pro, red, rep, res, rod, roe, sep, sod, sop, sos, sse.