What is the correct spelling for PRTENER?
This word (Prtener) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PRTENER
- pardner And don't Ixtli say-tell 'em all over again, pardner , won't ye?"
- partner It is bad form to refuse one partner for a dance and to accept another for the same dance afterward.
- prater Prater of pagan doubts!
- preen Finding herself suddenly in the lead and successful, Huldah began to preen her feathers a bit.
- pretend We are too honest to pretend .
- pretender A town which proclaimed the Pretender must be Scottish enough.
- pretense Her pretense passed and she became suddenly very earnest.
- printer Between 1472 and 1474 it was tried and abandoned by almost every printer in Strassburg.
- prone Kate Nugent, who was not prone to tears, took a different line, but with no better success.
- protean Their Kaiser, their unspeakable, Protean Kaiser, whenever it seems that everything possible has been said about him, bewilders one by breaking out in some new direction which no one could ever have foreseen.
- protein To this complex combination, the nature of which has never been determined with exactness, the name of Protein has been applied.
- proton Perhaps, if it passed within that forbidden territory, the proton and the electron curve space beyond all bounds-and are in a new space.
- prune Prune its excrescences away.
- pruned The elms were just beginning to bud, and the cold April wind whistled through them, but the pines were as green and sheltering as always, and Sylvia spread her blanket under one of them, and worked away at the sewing she had brought instead of a book, while Austin burned the grass and dug and pruned , whistling under his breath all the time.
- pruner In all cases, they need some attention from the pruner .
- Preened While he polished his beak and preened his feathers more assiduously than ever, there was a note of pleading in his cooing that puzzled the children, and caused Andrea to remark: "I wonder what can be the matter with Chico!"
- rottener Is not such a Republic as France has, infinitely better than the reign of a corrupt throne, a rotten aristocracy, and a rottener Church?
- prettier Then, if your daughter be good, young women shall spin something prettier than wooden petticoats.
50 words made from the letters PRTENER
3 letter words made from PRTENER:ene, ent, ern, err, ert, nee, net, pee, pen, per, pet, pre, rep, ret, tee, ten, ter, tpn.
5 letter words made from PRTENER:enter, entre, erent, pente, peret, perre, peten, peter, preen, prete, ptere, rener, rente, tener, teper, terne.
4 letter words made from PRTENER:erne, eter, etre, peen, peer, pene, pent, pert, reen, rent, rete, rptn, teen, tepe, tern, tree.