What is the correct spelling for PSATE?
This word (Psate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PSATE
- passe Un soldat qui passe Sur la Ribenstrasse – Souvenirs De L'Est by Patricia Kaas
- past In the corner of the morning in the past I would sit and blame the master first and last – The Width of a Circle by David Bowie
- paste Proud of a coronet with gems of paste !
- pasted These they pasted in the book.
- pasteur He and Pasteur had been on terms of the greatest intimacy.
- pester He wished that people would not pester him with solemn questions about what he now meant to make of himself.
- psalter The Hebrew Psalter , the hymn-book of that early day, contains much that was evidently intended by the writers for temple use, and even more that could be easily adapted to such use.
- pulsate Earnest thinkers outside of the Church, who are familiar with the evils which intense competition and extortionate monopoly are constantly pushing into our notice, discern a tendency in our social organism to pulsate with stronger and more rapid beats in its convulsions of strike and boycott and commercial crisis.
- Pats But when he pats me on the head and says: 'There there!
49 words made from the letters PSATE
3 letter words made from PSATE:ape, apt, asp, ate, atp, eat, epa, est, eta, pas, pat, pea, pes, pet, psa, pst, sap, sat, sea, sep, set, spa, stp, tap, tea.
5 letter words made from PSATE:apest, paste, pates, pesta, sepat, spate, speat, stape, tepas.
4 letter words made from PSATE:apse, east, eats, past, pate, peat, pest, sate, seat, sept, seta, spat, step, tape, taps.