What is the correct spelling for PSC?
If you've mistakenly written "psc", fear not! Here are some possible correct suggestions: "Psst", commonly used to get someone's attention discreetly; "pseud", referring to a false or fictitious name; "PVC", short for polyvinyl chloride, a type of plastic; or "psych", meaning to mess with someone's mind. Use these alternatives depending on the context!
Correct spellings for PSC
- nsc The NSC (National Security Council) advised the President on matters of national security.
- pac The pac of the group was the one who always tried to calm down any conflicts that arose.
- pc I ordered a new PC from Amazon.
- pic I love scrolling through my old pictures and reminiscing about old memories; my favorite pic is one of me and my best friend at the beach.
- ps I added a "ps" to the end of my email to include a quick additional message.
- psi The symbol for psi, also known as the trident or fork, is often used to represent various concepts in science and philosophy.
- pvc The pipes used in the plumbing system were made of durable PVC material.
1 words made from the letters PSC
3 letter words made from PSC:cps.