What is the correct spelling for PSINE?
This word (Psine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PSINE
- pain Do you feel much pain?
- paine As Paine asked, were men to weep over the plumage, and forget the dying bird?
- pains She took considerable pains with these things.
- pane It moved as she turned, and there swung slowly across the pane the reflection of the tall, yellow-shaded standard-lamp in one corner.
- passing There was no passing on from that.
- pin Without lifting the board from the plane, turn it around so that the opposite edge is directed toward the sun and set a third pin just as the second one was placed, and again take the time.
- pine "Oh, Tall Pine Tree!
- ping Then he got Corporal Thom to shove up a hat on a rifle, when ping!
- sinew What you have to give will outlast many generations, will never die, will become part of the muscle and sinew and back-bone of your nation.
- Piney Although in haste to greet her father, she paused among the big trees to inhale the piney fragrance.