What is the correct spelling for PSTINGS?
This word (Pstings) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PSTINGS
- posting "Just in time," said the clerk, without looking up, and apparently not thinking that her tone betrayed any unusual amount of emotion in a lady posting a letter; he was used to intensity on such occasions.
- Pasting A man is standing pasting together bags made of old newspaper.
- pistons Whether the engine has two, four, or six cylinders, the car is propelled in a similar way for all the pistons assist in turning one shaft, called the engine shaft, which runs along the centre of the car to the back axle.
- stings Our Great Lord who tranquilly carries on the government, being seated on the throne to await the game, a horse-fly alights on and stings the fleshy part of his arm fully clad in a sleeve of white stuff, and a dragon-fly quickly eats up the horse-fly.
- partings "The partings and the troubles that these Germans have caused ought to hang like mill-stones round their necks for ever," said Cousin Gustus.
51 words made from the letters PSTINGS
3 letter words made from PSTINGS:gin, gnp, nig, nip, nit, pig, pin, pit, psi, pst, sin, sip, sis, sit, stp, tin, tip, tpn, tss.
4 letter words made from PSTINGS:gipn, gist, ings, inst, nips, nits, ping, pins, pint, piss, pits, sign, sing, sins, snip, snit, spin, spit, ting, tips.
5 letter words made from PSTINGS:ngsit, pings, pints, signs, sings, snigs, snips, spins, spits, sting, tings, tsing.