What is the correct spelling for PTE?
This word (Pte) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PTE
- ate They ate , they drank, and then they went home.
- pate Pate had intended it as a check to a perilous pace.
- pet While the girl made a pet of the animals, her parents made a pet of her.
- pie Well then, if I have had to eat humble pie , I have had my say, and that takes the bitter taste out of my mouth-and a sensible woman must look to her future.
- poe I remember that Poe 's romance starts from Nantucket.
- pt On seeing this they of course endeavoured to stand off, but the wind being dead on the shore, and the ship being out of trim and working unusually bad, she in staying-for she would not go about just as she was coming to the wind-tailed the ground with the after-part of her keel, and, with two sends of the vast surf that runs there, was completely thrown on the reef of dangerous rocks called Pt .
- te However, he was now silenced by the drums and trumpets, which struck up the Te Deum, in which all present joined.
- ute Oh, no; that's a Ute lie.
- Pete "No, not a word," at which remark both Pete and Nance laughed heartily.
- STE After a time during which she vainly strove to master a mounting tide of pain and sickness, she said: Simone, you must go for Sister Ste .
1 words made from the letters PTE
3 letter words made from PTE:pet.