What is the correct spelling for PTERO?
This word (Ptero) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PTERO
- padre Padre C. Your servant, Pedro Crespo.
- patter Even the rain withheld its continuous patter , a dumb, gray film covered the ashes of the hushed hearth.
- petrel Hundreds of miles from shore, in sunshine and in tempest, you may see the Stormy Petrel .
- pewter That pewter cup was brimming over with champagne-cider, that flashed and sparkled up to my lips like kisses let loose.
- pierrot He was an Italian Pierrot , with a straight felt hat, and was entirely clothed in satin from his coat to his slippers.
- putter In absolute silence Mary drew her putter from the bag and studied the shot.
- pyre Bear me unto my noblest ship, Light up a funeral pyre ; I'll walk to the palace of the braves Through a path of flame and fire.
- Petra In like manner the word Petra had in great measure lost its meaning; yet it is wonderful to observe how industriously it is introduced by writers, when they speak of sacred and oracular places.
41 words made from the letters PTERO
3 letter words made from PTERO:ert, opt, ore, per, pet, poe, pot, pre, pro, rep, ret, roe, rot, ter, toe, top, tor.
4 letter words made from PTERO:opet, orte, peor, pert, peto, poer, poet, pore, port, rope, rote, tero, toer, tope, tore, treo.
5 letter words made from PTERO:opter, petro, poter, preto, ptero, repot, toper, trope.