What is the correct spelling for PTIENCE?
This word (Ptience) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PTIENCE
- patience Come to the point, man; you try my patience."
- penitence The old-fashioned phrase has almost sunk into a party cry, but in a large and noble sense it will continue to be true to nature as long as bereavement, pain or penitence requires a tender bosom and soothing touch, which speaks of Mother Church.
- pertinence Thus completely does our Lord answer the question of the strife which had arisen among the Apostles, and so great is the pertinence of the narrative thus introduced by St. Luke, so important its bearing upon all future history.
- pincer "No trouble of mine I do assure you," I replied as I seated myself by his side, taking care at the same time to keep well out of reach of his two pincer claws, that wobbled about wickedly in my direction; thus in some trepidation I continued the conversation.
- pittance He lodged in the town in the cheapest of houses, ate hard bread and cheese with the carpenters and masons and bricklayers, and was glad when the pittance he received was raised a shilling a week.
- ponce It was as though by a trick of the compass we had been sailing southwest and were entering the friendly harbor of Ponce or Havana.
- potency Or again, she would cast a look on the water of a pool, and the pool trembled to its very depths, as though stirred by an access of fear beneath the potency of her look.
- prince I will first see the Crown-Prince.
- tense I've found him," Morrow returned quietly; and in the tense pause which ensued he added dryly: "You led me to him."
- Pence Can you read what it means does it make any sense 'Cause it's all dollar bills and pounds and pence – Dangervisit by archive