What is the correct spelling for PTIENT?
This word (Ptient) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PTIENT
- paint No, it was not for my beauty that Miss Hale wanted to paint me.
- patent Kate threw out a more patent suggestion.
- patient Who is this patient ?
- pent Within her body, as within a case, lies her soul, pent , which should pour forth its warmth upon them.
- pint Dissolve the butter in a saucepan, place in it the peas and one pint of water, and boil gently for half-an-hour.
- point "That was to the point , at least," said Rohritz.
- portent Coming from a Minister it amounts to a portent .
- potent Haldane was conscious of influences at work in his heart that were as potent as they were incomprehensible.
- tent Theodore accompanied him to the tent where the others were anxiously expecting their companion's return.
- tint Upon that reply the eyes of Mrs. Karnegie developed in size, and the color of Mrs. Karnegie deepened in tint .
- Patients "That's the trouble with these patients," he complained.
39 words made from the letters PTIENT
5 letter words made from PTIENT:enitt, inept, itten, nepit, petti, pinte.
3 letter words made from PTIENT:ent, epi, net, nip, nit, pei, pen, pet, pie, pin, pit, ten, tet, tie, tin, tip, tit, tnt, tpn.
4 letter words made from PTIENT:iten, nett, nipe, pent, pine, pint, pitt, teip, tent, tepi, teti, tine, tint, tite.