What is the correct spelling for PTION?
This word (Ption) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PTION
- caption On the left is a picture of the horse with the caption, The Greatest Pleasure-giver to Man.
- option Whatever Losely's intention in hastening after Darrell, he had no option now but to relinquish it, and drop back.
- pain It gave her pain.
- passion "But your promise," she urged, with real passion ringing in her voice, "your promise to him.
- patio Above the patio where they sat at table the stars were large and tranquil.
- peon The peon who pretends to look after the quinta for me.
- pin "Oh, I don't care a pin for that sort of honor, any more than Mrs. Anglesea does!