What is the correct spelling for PTOTOCOL?
This word (Ptotocol) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PTOTOCOL
- particle M. Perritaut had become rich, and yet his riches could not remove a particle of the maternal complexion from those who were to inherit the name and wealth of the old trader.
- particular Left alone, Thomas said that he did not think of anything particular for some time.
- pentacle After I had arranged all these minor details I drew a pentacle about Beaumont and warned him very particularly to stay within it, whatever happened.
- piratical Now, as the yacht descended on Walden, it represented that mythical but impressive piratical empire of Hoddan's contrivance.
- poetical Above all, he will deliver himself from the jargon of modern criticism, and escape the danger of producing poetical works conceived in the spirit of the passing time, and which partake of its transitoriness.
- poetically I had never had to rush in the morning to catch a subway, I had never eaten, to put it poetically, by candlelight, so that I might get to the store by eight.
- political At the parties here it is political rubbish.
- portugal I find that there is a bit of insurrection going on in Portugal, but that no one thinks much will come of it, as bands of unarmed peasants can have no chance with the French.
- prodigal English is essentially a diffuse and prodigal language.
- protocol However, the most important change which the Protocol makes in regard to the settlement of international disputes concerns the functions of the Council in the case of a dispute submitted to it.