What is the correct spelling for PTT?
This word (Ptt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PTT
- pat She gave Trinidad a friendly pat .
- pet "And we were all so kind to you, Pixie O'Shaughnessy, and made a regular pet of you-you know we did!
- pit But nothing else could be distinguished, the square was like a large black pit , around which ever broke the waves of the noisy crowd which one could not see.
- pitt Ministers were dismissed, the young Pitt was installed in their place, and the Whigs were ruined.
- putt Growing desperate, he determined to risk all on a single game of putt , and at the last deal cried, "Up, now deuce, or else a tray, Or Warthell's gone for ever and aye."