What is the correct spelling for PUCKED?
This word (Pucked) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PUCKED
- bucked Round and round the ring The Savage bucked in a series of furious leaps.
- packet In fact, in his hurry, he had slipped into an old coat, the pockets of which contained nothing more useful to him than a packet of chewing gum.
- parked However, observing Penny's car parked close by, he seemed to change his mind.
- peaked The stoop was gone from his shoulders, and the peering, peaked look from his eyes.
- pucker Briskow sighed heavily and his brows drew together in an anxious pucker .
- Ducked Jens sat down and ducked his head, as though he was expecting a box on the ears;-that was the curse of the house which continually hung over him.
- Pecked So the griffin rolled over and over, one end of it fighting with the other, till the eagle end pecked the lion end to death, and the lion end tore the eagle end with its claws till it died.