What is the correct spelling for PUES?
This word (Pues) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PUES
- pubes The upper part of the body is also less prominent, and the lower part more prominent, in woman than in man; and therefore, when they stand upright, or lie on the back, the breast is most prominent in the male, and the pubes in the female.
- puss Why, he might have kep' your puss , and my puss too, and nobody been a bit the wiser."
- Cues Instead of taking up the cues we sat together smoking in the deep old-fashioned bay-window that overlooked the broad pastures and the winding Nene.
- hues Whence come the beautiful hues with which we are all familiar?
- PUNS Are bad puns allowed in the Evergreen?
- PRES Used in the pres.
- DUES He will pay me wages in full, give me double wages to hand to the servant-boys he has injured, and pay the mummers' dues for everyone.
- PEES Too antilopis stondyng on either syde, With the armes of Ingelond and of Fraunce, In token that God schall for hym provide, As he hath title be juste eneritaunce, To regne in pees, plente, and alle plesaunce; Cesyng of werre, that men myghte ryden and gone, As trewe liegis, there hertys mad bothe oone.
- PIES What's twenty pumpkin pies to one pumpkin-glory?
- PUBS I've expended-let me see-at least two half crowns in the neighbouring pubs during the three days-and a half- since I came, trying to make them talk.