What is the correct spelling for PUIRCHASE?
This word (Puirchase) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PUIRCHASE
- purchase The state can purchase these industries, giving bonds in exchange, and can issue to the workers labor stock, which stock will carry part control of the industry.
- purchaser "I may sell it, if I can find a purchaser.
- repurchase As he was just then needing some money for his share in the National Coal undertaking, he had directed me to push Textile up toward par and unload him of two or three hundred thousand shares-he, of course, to repurchase the shares after he had taken profits and Textile had dropped back to its normal fifty.
- Purchased I at once realized how much patience must have been expended upon the inquiry, and said: "Then you have actually fixed the shop where the writer purchased his paper?"
- Perches A door should be provided in aviary and a few perches or landing boards, along the sides.
- purchases Mrs. Jericho desired to make a few purchases, and she approached her husband with a cry familiar to most of us: "'Mr. Jericho, when can you let me have some money?