What is the correct spelling for PUM?
This word (Pum) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PUM
- bum He knows as much of the commands as a Bowery Bum knows about publishing a Chinese newspaper.
- gum He stood perfectly motionless for some minutes, gazing across the gum thickets before him.
- hum So I told him I could do it in one day, an that although I was very anxus to get hum, yet I'd fix this up before I started.
- mum "Keep mum about it," said Chub, "and we'll get to the bottom of it yet."
- plum Yes, Miss Ross, those are your favourite scones, and Hannah is baking some more; there's plum preserve and lemon marmalade and home-made seed-cake.
- pom Our pom-pom had long since been silenced by the enemy, and thirty of my burghers had been put out of the fight.
- pu His own soul is written into the legend of "Pu the potter."
- pub Close by there, convenient pub, sir-stands back a bit from the road.
- pug The pug-dogged look of aggressive impudence faded from Carnaby's face, giving way to an expression of foolish discomfiture.
- puma This entire absence of fear in the puma is the same as exhibited by the tame house cat.
- pump And, in order to give you the pleasure of seeing this, I suppose you would like an air-pump?
- pun He thought the pun on sea-sick was awfully funny, and would laugh uproariously.
- pup Maybe it was that bull pup I forgot to buy.
- pus Ninety-nine simple wounds out of a hundred dressed in this way will heal promptly and safely without danger of pus, or "matter."
- put 3212. It is just put up as the people ask for it?
- rum "The fact is," explained Rupert, "we're a rum lot.
- sum To sum up briefly.
- tum "Yes, tum back to-morrow," cried the other little ones.
- Fum "Fum Mr. Tilletts, marm," said the servant, extending a note.
- Pam I'm a married man, lidy, with a fam'ly of children-" "Pam, Pam," cried Mrs Trevor's voice, "don't stand out there, darling.
- UM You find um my son.
- PPM The temperature coefficient is expressed in parts per million (ppm) per degree Celsius for class 1 ceramic capacitors or in % over the total temperature range for all others.
- YUM 1989: EACGI [European Association of the Chewing Gum Industry] (Belgium) established 1992: Fleer acquired by Marvel Entertainment(comics publisher) 1993: Cadbury (UK) buys its first chewing gum business with the acquisition of Stani (Argentina) 1995: Fleer shuts down its Philadelphia plant and moves its corporate office to suburban Mount Laurel, New Jersey 1996: Topps (US) closes its bubble gum factories in Duryea, Pennsylvania (US) and Innishmore (Ireland) and out-sources its Bazooka bubble gum production to Hersheys (US) 1996: The Hershey Company (US) acquires Leafs gum brands: Rain-Blo and Super Bubble 1997: Huhtamäki (Finland) acquires the gum business of the Wuxi Leaf joint-venture in China 1998: Huhtamäki (Finland) divests the Leaf (Spain) gum business to Damel 1998: Concord Confections buys Dubble Bubble from Marvel Entertainment and moves operations to suburban Toronto 1999: Zed Gum (Ireland) is established 1999: CSM (Netherlands) buys the Leaf Europe candy and gum business from Huhtamäki (Finland) for €390 million 2000: Cadbury (UK) buys Krafts "Hollywood" chewing gum business in France for €185 million 2000: The Hershey Company (US) buys Fruit Stripe and Bubble Yum gum brands and mints from Nabisco (US) 2000: Cadbury (UK) buys the small Wuxi Leaf gum business in China from Huhtamäki (Finland) for only €3 million 2000: Concord Confections partners with Wal-Mart and Childrens Miracle Network to conduct a national bubble-blowing contest across America for children 12 and under(conducted annually until 2006) 2001: Perfetti (Italy) merges with Van Melle (Netherlands) 2002: Cadbury (UK) buys a 51% stake in the gum and candy business of Kent Gida (Turkey) for €110 million 2002: Zed Gum (Ireland) acquires Leaf (Ireland) from CSM and changes name to Zed Candy 2002: Cadbury (UK) buys Dandys gum brands, mainly in Scandinavia & Russia for €310 million 2003: The Hershey Company (US) sells Fruit Stripe, Rain-Blo and Super Bubble gum brands to Farley & Sathers Candy Co. Bite it you scum, oh yum Bite it you scum – Bite It You Scum by G.g Allin
- PYM Through the trap-door Arthur Pym reached his hiding-place, which was a huge wooden chest with a sliding side to it.