What is the correct spelling for PUMMICE?
This word (Pummice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PUMMICE
- Dummies Let him do the work, and then jump in and put up our dummies to locate all the land he can't take hold of.
- Mice They brought in a mob for Conal-Maitland's cattle-from the North-west, poor as mice.
- most bleedingheart
- most equipollent
- Mummies Mummies are limited, whether they be in sealed sarcophagi or sit behind roller-top desks and cut coupons.
- price 169. What was the price put upon it?
- puce I want puce gloves and green boots.
- pumas In another instant they would have been in the clutches of the pumas.
- pumice No gloom down there, no black scoriae, no returning streams of lava, nor debris of pumice-stone; but, on the contrary, a smiling vegetation-trees with foliage of different shades, among which can be distinguished the dark-green frondage of the live-oak and pecan, the more brilliant verdure of cottonwoods, and the flower-loaded branches of the wild China-tree.
- pummel But he rushed on, and, dealing the traitor a sound blow on the face with his fist, began to kick and cuff and pummel him without mercy.
- tummies Down on our tummies, then, we dropped, and crawled slowly forward through the high, sweet grasses.