What is the correct spelling for PUNCES?
This word (Punces) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PUNCES
- pounce He doesn't often make speeches, because Jerry is apt to pounce on him and tell him he's "too plain American," but I think it isn't fair, because he hasn't read as many books as Jerry and I. So I hurried up and said: "Bravely spoke, my lad; so we will, my hearty!"
- Pence Many workmen earn only three pence an hour, and complain that they cannot live on it.
- Pincers The second stage set in when it became a physical pain like red-hot pincers wrenching her mind from her music.
- pines I lay watching the bright stars, and listening to the roar of the wind in the pines .
- coal-black Caroline had dreamed of riding on a coal-black horse, seated behind the veiled figure of a man whose face she could not see, who carried her like the wind away to the ends of the earth, and there shut her up in a mountain for ages and ages, until a bright angel cleft the rock, and, clasping her in his arms, bore her up to light and liberty in the presence of the Redeemer and of all the host of heaven.
39 words made from the letters PUNCES
3 letter words made from PUNCES:cns, cps, cue, cup, nec, nsc, nsu, pen, pes, pun, pus, sec, sen, sep, sue, sun, sup, unp, uns, use.
5 letter words made from PUNCES:cupen, espnu, puces, punce, unces.
4 letter words made from PUNCES:cups, cusp, neus, pecs, puce, puse, scen, scun, scup, spec, spue, suen, ucpn, usen.