What is the correct spelling for PUNCIATED?
This word (Punciated) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PUNCIATED
- initiated Archy was in that mood which follows heavy drinking by the initiated.
- painted Going up in the train, I said: "Well, Lady Grey Eyes, the second Christmas didn't turn out so black as we'd painted it, did it?"
- pinched I cannot remember the time when the rest of us were not all being pinched to keep things going for the heir.
- pointed Anna pointed to me.
- punctuate He tried to punctuate his pronouncement with Tabio's famous gesture.
- pundit But Shiva Lal, a Brahmin surgeon, who all this while has been eager to speak, for he is a pundit, and loves the sound of his own voice, here thrust forward his quaint countenance, whose walrus-like moustache conceals a row of teeth projecting like the spokes of a wicker-basket.
- punished Or suppose you had hurt him, do you think it would have been a satisfaction to me to know that you had fought for me, and had to be punished for it?
- uncharted Recurring intervals of giddiness foreshadowed a new danger in his uncharted ride.
- Panted "I claim the boy," she panted; "I claim him by our ancient right.
- Punched Juan Antonio punched Miguelito's shoulders with glee.
- punted The count made a faro bank in the course of the evening, I punted with his wife as a partner, and won some fifty ducats.