What is the correct spelling for PUNTUASION?
This word (Puntuasion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PUNTUASION
- contusion Injuries of the brain include concussion, compression, wounds, contusion, and inflammation.
- intuition He says that the effect of the work as a whole is that of an intuition.
- notation Also, professional painters had provided themselves with a marvellous scientific apparatus for describing "the idea of a cup" in line and colour: they had at their fingers' ends a plastic notation that corresponded with the labels by which things are intellectually recognized.
- pantaloon The woman merely turned to her husband, smiled, and held her peace; while Stella threw back her head and shook with laughter, as the Clown tickled Pantaloon with a poker that looked extremely red hot.
- pension The-special pension which your mother will receive and which Captain Courtier is arranging will be sufficient to cover all costs.
- pentagon The Pentagon is in control.
- pincushion Her father talked a little too much of obedience and of duty, her mother played the hysterical symphony with the loud pedal hard down, and next morning the girl had vanished, leaving the conventional note of farewell on the pincushion.
- plantation In a little while the whole plantation was aware of the capture, and old Balla was sent out with them to look at the hogs to make sure they did not belong to some one else,-as he insisted they did.
- pontoon The pontoon bridges and boats were sunk; then they had a hand-to-hand fight in the streets, knives being principally used, and we heard that even the women joined in.
- punctuation However, punctuation has not been changed to comply with modern conventions.