What is the correct spelling for PUNUATION?
This word (Punuation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PUNUATION
- carnation Slowly her fingers plucked a carnation from the cluster before her.
- donation An old-fashioned, up-country donation -party cannot be altogether an evening affair.
- mention Why, we know not, but she did not even mention her brother's name.
- munition He's been allowed to see some of their munition works, you know.
- nation The nation might arrange itself how it pleased for all I cared.
- notion I think it was merely done from a notion on the part of the men.
- pagination The error would be of no significance if Zicari had referred to Rolli's 'Paradiso' by the usual system of cantos and lines, but he refers to it by pages, and the pagination differs in every one of the editions of Rolli which have passed through my hands.
- pension A little later another officer insisted on attacking through the press a pension law advocated by the war department, and his cause was taken up by the highest generals with the Marshal Deodoro de Fonseca at their head.
- pincushion Of her five visits two had been spent at Lord Moone's, two at Cynthia's friends, the Kayes, and one at an hotel-this not counting the night on which, having run away from the convent, she had occupied Chaff's room and had wondered at his large pincushion , his pictures, and ribboned haircurlers that he doubtless kept in memory of his departed youth.
- pinion The principle of the lever should also seem to be well known, as all their valuable wares, even silver and gold, are weighed with the steelyard: and the tooth and pinion wheels are used in the construction of their self-moving toys, and in all their rice-mills that are put in motion by a water wheel.
- pollution Nay, more, in her heart she felt that milor was right; she knew that when a thing is so vile and so abominable as Louis' proposed scheme, all contact with it is a pollution , and that it is impossible to finger slimy mud without some of it clinging to flesh or gown.
- pontoon There was deep water where dry land had been, but, as if by long-planned study of the work of sappers and engineers, new pontoon bridges were thrown across, washouts filled in, new cliffs explored, and easy grades established; and by the time the bamboos ceased their own private after-shower, the columns were again running smoothly, battalions of eager light infantry hastening out to battle, and equal hosts of loot-laden warriors hurrying toward the home nest.
- portion The other portion of our unit may go to the front any time now; they are only waiting for orders.
- potion By means of one pretext and another she put off taking her glass for nearly five minutes, but he eyed her too frequently to allow her to throw the potion under the grate.
- punishing I want you to know that I am not acting with any thought of punishing you.
- punting English girls are very clever at punting , and look quite pretty standing up balancing in the boats and using the long pole with such skill.
- pynchon To him, his colleague Doctor Pynchon , one assistant, and a young student called "Billy," fell the charge of the wounded of his regiment.
- ruination But it was with a shout of delight that the boys plunged headlong into it, rolling and tumbling and tossing it at one another in a way that was "perfect ruination to their clothes;" and yet Janet had not the heart to forbid it.
- Venation The most authoritative classifications of butterfly families are based upon the peculiarities of wing venation and are admirably discussed in such books as Holland's "Butterfly Book" and Comstock's "How to Know the Butterflies."
- Puncheon The wooden latch yielded readily enough to my pressure, and pushing wide open the door, which creaked slightly upon its rusty hinges, I stepped across the puncheon threshold onto the hard earthen floor.
- Punching She stood punching at the ground with her blue parasol and looking every now and then toward Mrs. Wilson's tent like she was afraid Carrie would come.
245 words made from the letters PUNUATION
3 letter words made from PUNUATION:ain, ani, ant, anu, apt, atp, inn, ion, iou, ipo, nan, nap, nip, nit, not, nun, nut, oat, opt, oui, out, pan, pat, pia, pin, pit, poa, poi, pot, pun, put, tai, tan, tao, tap, tau, tia, tin, tip, tiu, ton, top, tpn, tun, tup, uni, unp, uta, utu.
4 letter words made from PUNUATION:ainu, anio, anti, aoun, atop, atun, aunt, auto, innu, inoa, iota, itno, iton, iuno, nano, napu, nato, nian, nina, nipa, nito, nona, nonu, noua, noun, nout, nuit, nuna, nuno, nunu, nuon, nuta, oita, onni, opua, oupa, pain, paio, pano, pant, paon, pato, pint, pinu, pion, pita, pitu, pnau, poin, poit, poti, pout, ptui, puan, puiu, puni, puno, punt, puta, puto, taon, taou, tapu, tian, tiao, tion, tipo, tipu, topi, toun, tuin, tuna, tuni, tuno, tuoi, tupa, tupi, tupu, uatu, unau, unio, unip, unit, unni, unti, utan, uuno.
5 letter words made from PUNUATION:ainun, aiton, aiuto, anino, anion, anput, apion, apito, ation, atnip, atoni, autin, autun, ianto, inano, inapt, inonu, input, intan, ionut, iunno, naito, nanpu, nanto, natin, natio, nauni, naunt, nauti, ninoa, ninpo, nintu, niota, nipon, niton, nonia, notin, nupon, nutan, nutin, opina, oputa, otani, ouput, paino, paint, paion, panno, pannu, panou, panti, panto, paoni, patio, patni, paton, patou, piano, pinna, pinon, pinot, pinto, pintu, pitau, piton, pitou, point, ponna, ponti, punan, punia, punin, punit, punon, punti, putna, puton, tanni, tanno, tannu, tanon, tanui, tapin, tapon, tauno, tauon, taupo, tiano, tipao, tipon, tonin, tonna, topia, tuina, tunau, tupou, tupua, uinta, unani, unian, uniat, union, unnai, unnao, unpin, untin, upuna, utian, utina.